• Consult & Review Records • Coach for Positive Behavior Supports
• Navigate the Education Process • Tutoring
Consult & Review Records
· Free one hour consultation to discuss a
family’s priorities and concerns.
· Review all available: reports, Individualized
Education Plans, and student files.
· Interview school staff, family members, and
· Thorough observations across settings are
made to better understand student’s
preferences, strengths, challenges, and
current skill levels
· Careful alignment with a family and
student’s long and short term goals
Navigate the Education Process
· Utilize team members’ areas of expertise to develop comprehensive education plans to meet the unique needs of each student
· Address a student’s functional, academic, social, and behavioral skills
· Empower a family to know their rights and advocate that schools comply with federal, state, and local regulations
· Regular communication between a family and school staff to proactively address issues, share information, and apply consistent strategies across all environments
· Clarify and follow up on agreements made between home and school
Coach for Positive Behavior Supports
· Analyze the contexts of difficult behaviors to help understand the reason(s) behind a student’s behavior
· Process and plan to provide the necessary supports to promote more suitable replacement behaviors
· Help create positive reinforcement system to encourage a student to maintain and expand positive behaviors
· Curriculum and instructional strategies grounded in current, research-based best teaching practices.
· Collaborate with a student’s educational team to identify and implement effective teaching techniques
· Conduct regular evaluations to assess the impact of interventions and adjust programming
· Utilize individual student’s strengths and preferences to infuse instruction with: high interest activities, preferred materials, and regular positive feedback.
· Regular reports and ongoing communication to inform a family of student progress